Mission – What we do
TU20 chapters foster ambition and inspire innovation in every intellectually curious student. By exploring integrated fields of technology, business & entrepreneurship, we empower youth to develop professional, transferable and industry-ready qualities to meet the high demand for skilled talents in the modern industry.
Create a technology eco-system within schools and get students involved in Silicon Halton and the local tech community.
Help students learn about various technology related skills
Get students to create projects that let them learn how to take ideas, and produce solutions/products
Help students understand how to land a job in the tech industry
Topics We’ll Learn About & Discuss In Chapter Meetings
- How To Use The See-do Technique To Design Your App
- Design your logo
- Prototyping Your Idea
- How to build a Company and Community – Value proposition and understanding the customer
- How To Refine Your Idea With The Lean Startup Mentality
- Introduction To Consumer Psychology
- How To Pitch Your Idea To Investors
- How To Find Trends With Big Data and Apply Machine Learning
- Build a website with wordpress
- The Structure Of A Successful Tech Company (And It’s Code)
- Everything Goes Wrong! – How To Use Source Control, Backups, Recover To Get Back On Track
- Understand who’s on your website! Google analytics and Split Testing
- How To Rock Your Sales Presentation
- Reach Your Customer With Email Blasts
- Learn What Your Customers Really Want
- Building A Personal Brand
School Chapter List
We have school chapters currently in Oakville and Burlington
Student Chapter Leaders – Samhith
Student Chapter Leaders – Anuraj, Aayaan
Student Chapter Leaders -Timur, Borna, Yazan
St. Aloysius Gonzaga
School Chapter Leaders – Helena, Ben, Elaine
School Chapter Leader – Dorian
School Chapter Leaders – Yash, Taylor
William Lyon Macknzie
Student Chapter Leader – Karen
School Chapter Leader – Jackson
Student Chapter Leader – Owen (starting soon)
Student Chapter Leaders – Haashim, Muizz
School Chapter Leader -Muqueeth (starting soon)
Upper Canada College
Student Chapter Leader – Kevin Han (starting soon)
School Chapter Leader – accepting applications.
Dr. Frank J. Hayden
Student Chapter Leaders – accepting applications.
Interested in Starting a School Chapter?
If you’d like to learn more about starting a chapter, contact the TU20 Chapters Program Lead – Vikram Lal by filling out the form here.
Connect With Us
We are a supportive and helpful tech/business community of youth under the age of 20. We are a division of Silicon Halton
– the grassroots technology community of people who make a living, make meaning, and make things happen in Halton.
Use the form below to submit your contact information and get in touch with us. Alternatively, you can send us an email at email@example.com