Are You A Halton Student Between 15 & 20 Years Of Age?
Are you a Halton student between 15 and 20 years of age looking for a summer job?
Looking to learn the ins and outs of landing a job from recruiters, employers and students who were in your shoes?
We’ve got a great 2 night program to help you learn how to get hired!
Look below for a recap of the event.
Don’t have a ride, No problem!
Sign up below for carpooling, as passenger or driver.
What is Learn How 2 Get Hired?
- Learn what job what job opportunities are available in the tech sector (hint: definitely not all coding jobs).
- Understand how companies review resumes – and what makes them pay attention.
- Get clear guidance on how to network – both in person and on social media.
- Learn how to create your unique pitch and practice delivering it to Halton tech companies in a comfortable environment.
- Grow your network with local tech companies that hire and meet peers that you could work with on interesting projects.
- Ask the questions you would like to know the answers to in our new exclusive student and interview panel.
Vice President, Keiretsu Forum Canada
Chair – Deal Screening Committee
The World’s Most Active Early Stage Investor Network
Over 3,000 members in 55+ Global Chapters on 4 continents.
Here were some of the mentors at the event.
Founder of Fitzgibbon Workplace Law
Owner and Founder – 4Sight Search Solutions
Founder and CEO of GoWrench Auto
Blogs from Past Participants
Images from Past Events
Get in Touch With Us
Use the form below to submit your contact information and get in touch with us. Alternatively, you can send us an email at email@example.com
Join our Discord!