Learn How 2 Get Hired: Employers
Looking For Students For Your Business?
Join Us for Learn2GetHired, a unique event that offers you an opportunity to meet, interview, and hire some of the brightest TU20 students in Halton who are looking to help your business. Learn more details about the event below.
What is it?
Learn How 2 Get Hired is an event where you are presented the opportunity to meet with some of Halton’s finest students interested in landing a summer job at your business
How Does it Work?
With our rapid-fire style, you can speak with a number of qualified students. Read over their résumés, ask them questions and determine whether they are the right fit for your company.
These students can help innovate and provide insight regarding a number of aspects within your business. See how students can help through Technology, Visual Design and Marketing below,
When and Where is it?
Learn How 2 Get Hired is happening on June 1 from 2:00pm to 5:00pm. The location of the venue is at the River Oaks Community Centre.
How Can We Help You?
Provide Development Skills
- Build out mobile apps – IOS, Android
- Develop web and cloud based applications
- Work on IoT Projects – Raspberry Pi
- Conduct QA and testing
- Do data clean up and entry
Provide Visual Design Skills
- Design logos
- Create graphics and advertisements
- Take pictures and shoot video
- Do video editing
Provide Marketing Skills
- Help with website content management – WordPress / Joomla / Drupal or other CMS’s
- Help with email marketing – MailChimp / Constant Contact or other email systems
- Write and post on all social media networks
- Write product descriptions / organize data for e-commerce stores
Learn More About Past Student Stories
Technical Systems Analyst Intern at RBC
Website Designer/ IT support assistant at HIEC
iOS Developer at Virtual Logistics
Web developer Intern at View IT
Connect With Us
We are a supportive and helpful tech/business community of youth under the age of 20. We are a division of Silicon Halton
– the grassroots technology community of people who make a living, make meaning, and make things happen in Halton.
Use the form below to submit your contact information and get in touch with us. Alternatively, you can send us an email at email@example.com