Are You A Halton Student Between 15 & 20 Years Of Age?
Are you a Halton student between 15 and 20 years of age looking for a summer job?
Looking to learn the ins and outs of landing a job from recruiters, employers and students who were in your shoes?
We’ve got a great two-day program to help you learn how to get hired!
Look below for a recap of the event.
Don’t have a ride, No problem!
Sign up below for carpooling, as passenger or driver.
What is Learn2GetHired?
- Learn what job what job opportunities are available in the tech sector (hint: definitely not all coding jobs).
- Understand how companies review resumes – and what makes them pay attention.
- Get clear guidance on how to network – both in person and on social media.
- Learn how to create your unique pitch and practice delivering it to Halton tech companies in a comfortable environment.
- Grow your network with local tech companies that hire and meet peers that you could work with on interesting projects.
- Ask the questions you would like to know the answers to in our new exclusive student and interview panel.
Vice President, Keiretsu Forum Canada
Chair – Deal Screening Committee
The World’s Most Active Early Stage Investor Network
Over 3,000 members in 55+ Global Chapters on 4 continents.
Here were some of the mentors at the event.
Founder of Fitzgibbon Workplace Law
Owner and Founder – 4Sight Search Solutions
Founder and CEO of GoWrench Auto
Blogs from Past Participants
Images from Past Events